Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Calm Before the Storm...

Went for a river cruise on the 30th with my friends. This was supposed to be "the best" event that Kurrajong Village(place I stay) does. And man I tell you it was crazy...

First, got onto ship and we were given biscuits to eat. After some blablabla speech, let the food fest begin. Not much of a food fest though as it was just some sandwiches, Chicken Treat(think of it as Aussie Nando but smaller) and sushi. And then the beer drinking started. My first bottle and still fine. When I finished the first 1 my friends were on the 3rd one. Call me whatever you want I have self control lalalala.

In the end drank a total of 2 bottle over a time period of 3-4 hours while my friends did 5. And thanks to that they were well and deeply drunk/have major headaches while I sat there and pretty much laughed at them. Though the side effects of me drinking 2 bottles were quite funny. Here are the pics...

Taking a pic of myself with extreme bright light..I'm not posing....


and here's a better angle taken by my friend who's pretty drunk at that time...


By then, most of the people on the ship were dancing like mad people on the dance floor and doing crazy stuff. Decided to walk away and stayed on top of the ship for some night scenery lolz.

Ok time to sober up and study....Exams next week...NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment