Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The power of boredom...

Man, need to get more serious in work now. Exams in 2 weeks but I'm still doing minimum revision. To add on to that, workload is starting to get heavy thanks to the replacement classes(stupid ANZAC day).

Today was the car testing for one of my units. My "company's" car which we designed got top marks. It was supposed to past any 2 bridges twice. Got 3 tries out of 4 but I reckon it should be 4 out of 4 cos it only fell of the bridge at the end when it ran out of space to go.

Good things this week. Results for my mid semester is out and I'm glad to say I got scores around 70-80%. Pretty darn well proud of myself. *gloats*

Getting colder and colder now in Perth. Best of all starting to look forward to going back to Malaysia. Wheee!!!!!

Ok time to stop ranting and time to do some serious work now....

No comments:

Post a Comment