Friday, September 25, 2009

An epiphany...

Was busy doing a report this past few days. Went on a crazy 8 hour marathon doing it. What kept me going? Coffee....Lots of it. While doing that, I realized that life has so much more in it (*coughs* stupid work and me doing it at the last minute).

Before going on and on about my realization, I'll tell how it all came upon me to even start pondering about it during that 8 hour craziness. First of all, I saw a Youtube vid of my friend's friend skydiving. Secondly, truth to be said, I needed something to keep me getting sick of doing work.

So, I made a list of some of the stuff that I will attempt at in this life be it possible or impossible:

1. Bungee jump
2. Backpack around the world
3. Skydiving :D - figures where I got this lol
4. Learn how to drive a plane
5. Buy a house and make it EXACTLY how I want it to be
6. Then throw a huge party and invite EVERYONE I know to this event




And the most epic for those who knew me

Start a family and have kids
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Maybe

Here's an awesome song to celebrate this thingy I had

No comments:

Post a Comment