Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I Gotta Feeling...that tonight is going to be a good night...

HOLY SHITTTTT!!!! Can't believe me and my friends won a 42" Plasma TV from a contest in uni. Firstly about the contest. This contest is a lucky draw contest where we would get a form for buying a large MASTERS milk drink. One of my friends were pessimistic about winning it saying it was impossible to get it. I for the knack of it entered his details just for fun. In the end.......the guy from MASTERS called yesterday when we were watching "Surrogate" telling us that we won it. And it was the form in which I put his details. Talk about coincidence. 1/1500+ entries and that winning entry was a "for-fun-put-his-name" entry.

Anyway pics are up:


Unopened - Will be too messy to put it back in/No space to put in dorm

Future things that the TV will be used for:

Ze X-Box


Ze Games on X-Box


Ze perfect companion for the TV.....PS3

No comments:

Post a Comment