Friday, April 24, 2009

Elated, sad, and going emo all at the same time...

Whee!!!! Finally finish my progress report for 1 of my engineering units. Took me so long to think of stuff to write. Had to do a non-descriptive yet reflective progress report <----Dunno WTH I am saying. After the rush of happiness, I get shot down by a bullet of emoness.

Next week is hell man!!! Materials exam, Physics assignment, and then the best of all ANOTHER FREAKING REPORT. At least this one is about a site visit. Should be easy to write, hopefully :S. Oh well at least Monday is a holiday. Thank god for ANZAC day ^^.

On the topic of exams....I got to stop making so many mistakes. In my math "mini-quiz" made a stupid mistake involving the cosine rule. Forgot to x2 at 2bc. Sad.....And I think my brain also dunno thinking of what. Differentiation of a function using product rule can become quotient rule. And on my programming exam, didn't read %d on final line of code and wrote down the wrong answer. That's 4 easy marks. SAD MAN!!!

Writing this on the lawn in front of my uni. Weather starting to get cold de but what to do, got dragged by mates to "chill out" on lawn. So many ants rawrrrr.

Time to slack :D

No comments:

Post a Comment