Wednesday, April 15, 2009

OMG I actually started a blog...The world is going to end

Hell man. It's all thanks to Leon. I hate you forever.......Another reason is that I am going to slack off my assignments. Making a bridge is pretty annoying - waiting for the glue to dry, the smell of glue and worse of all the thing gets all tangled up in your hands. Bleh. Not too mention, programming exams next week. Programming in C. Bet it is going to be pretty fun.

Man I love to rant :D. So....let's rant more.

Reports. Everyone loves reports. Progress reports, contractor reports, site visit reports. They may be good but....they sure never stop popping up like bunnies.

Worst of all this week, Liverpool lost to Chelsea 5-7 aggregate. NOOOOOOOO...

I'm starting to miss home :S. Few more weeks and I'll come back to KL. Muahahaha. Fear me Malaysia. Come back definitely must:

1. Eat fish - freaking expensive at my place in Perth(too lazy to travel far for cheap fish)
2. Movies - Movie theatres here can't even compare to KL. Their ads, pfft, stand still pics advertising shoes and underwears....
3. Chill out with family and friends :D

That's all for this post!! Out of ideas de. Waiting for evil comments from some of my evil friends. LALALALA.

Peace. Out

No comments:

Post a Comment