Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Holidays over but....

Still in holiday mood even 1 day has passed since the end of it. Had to face one of the scary parts in life that you can't run away from. EXAMS....

Had my programming exams today and I know that I got 1 part wrong already. There goes my marks*sobs*. For those who will be or already know some stuff about programming, here's a great tip you should learn. Always, ALWAYS read the syntax at the last line before the result output. If you are lucky and your tutor/lecturer doesn't like to play with you, you should be alright. Just ranting on how I got screwed by a small "%d" on the last line. ARghhhhhh. Hell pissed....

Back to the usual studies since holidays are over. But due to the holiday mood I am in, work is not getting done as "efficiently" as expected. Still waiting for my tutor to reply so that I could do my report. Looking at the next few weeks....things will make me grow emo for sure....Multiple reports, bridge testing etc.

Haiz going emo now too.....

No comments:

Post a Comment