Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Elated!!!

Wheeeeeeee......I love this feeling of euphoria. Material exams are over and best of all it won't ever be tested again. Now for real-world material studies/applications.

Anyway, played Fifa 09 recently and I love 2 songs from that game. Kids - MGMT and Untouched - The Veronicas. It's been playing on my WMP playlist for 3 days straight now and still not bored.

Watched Fast and Furious recently and it rox!!! However FF2 was way better in my opinion. More races and cooler cars.

The l33t car in FF2


Looks so hot right :P. Got so many Skyline's parked at uni staff parking. Wonder what those lecturers do during their spare time haha.

Getting cold in Perth now. So god awfully cold at night that I miss Malaysia warm weather. Thank god for the invention of the heater. Electricity bill may soar this month >_<

Oh well, time to catch up on the sleep that I have deprived myself thanks to exams. Then back to everyday work again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment